Become an Oxygen Advantage® Instructor
- Are you a coach, athlete or physical trainer who would like to become an Oxygen Advantage® Instructor?
- Do you want to be able to provide individual and group training of The Oxygen Advantage® programme to recreational and non- professional athletes?
- Book our Instructor Course: 13-15th October 2017 in London.
Why become an Instructor?
- Direct tuition in the complete Oxygen Advantage® programme by Patrick McKeown allowing you to instruct recreational athletes and non professional athletes.
- Use of The Oxygen Advantage® marketing materials and logo
- Listing on www.OxygenAdvantage.com and country specific website
- Enjoy trademark status for the word “Oxygen Advantage®” in Europe, North America and Australia when teaching the Oxygen Advantage® Programme.
- Individual follow up support with Patrick McKeown
- Likely referrals to work with elite professional athletes (where instructors have the opportunity to assist with elite athletes they will get paid).
- All professional, Olympic and Collegiate athletes must be referred by the instructor to Oxygen Advantage®.
To continue training, instructors must maintain professional indemnity insurance and pay an annual fee of €200 for the use of Oxygen Advantage® materials and Oxygen Advantage® programme.
Join Our Upcoming Instructor Training Course:
Dates: 13-15th October 2017
Location: Premier Fitness Club (Finsbury Park), London, UK
If you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org