Are you a coach, athlete, or physical trainer who would like to become an Oxygen Advantage Instructor?
Do you want to be able to provide individual and group training of The Oxygen Advantage Program to recreational and non- professional athletes?
Join our upcoming training course.
Location: Loughwell, Moycullen, Co Galway, Ireland.
Dates: 26th, 27th and 28th August 2016
- Full access to the complete Oxygen Advantage program as taught in person by Patrick McKeown
- Use of The Oxygen Advantage marketing materials and logo
- Listing on www.OxygenAdvantage.com website
- Individual follow up support with Patrick McKeown
- Likely referrals to work with elite professional athletes
- Instructor training allows instructors to work with recreational athletes and non professional athletes.
- All professional, Olympic and Collegiate athletes must be referred by the instructor to Oxygen Advantage.Where possible, instructors will have the opportunity to assist with elite athletes for which they will get paid.
- To continue training, instructors must maintain professional indemnity insurance and pay an annual fee for the use of Oxygen Advantage materials. The fee is 3% of annual turnover using the Oxygen Advantage program (min of 100Euro per year, Max of 1,000 Euro per year).
Places on this workshop are strictly limited so book now to avoid disappointment.
Fee for instructor training and materials: €950 (Current Early Bird Fee €850 until April 15th 2016)
To enquire about joining this course please email Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 1800 931935 (from Ireland) +44 20 7871 9971 (from UK) and +353 91756229 (from rest of the world)