Oxygen Advantage® Instructor Trainings
If you have certified as a Buteyko Practitioner with Buteyko Clinic International you are entitled to a 30% discount on Oxygen Advantage® Instructor trainings.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this discount.
Why become an Oxygen Advantage®Instructor?
- Are you a fitness instructor, physical trainer, strength & conditioning coach, yoga teacher or physical therapist interested in teaching The Oxygen Advantage® Technique to your clients and students?
- Would you like to teach individuals or groups a unique proprietary breathing program with many applications to improve sports performance?
- The Oxygen Advantage® program consists of eleven sports breathing exercises and protocols designed to:
- Delay onset of fatigue and lactic acid
- Improve aerobic performance
- Strengthen core and breathing muscles
- Reduce breathlessness during exercise
- Significantly reduce exercise induced asthma
- Maintain fitness levels during rest or injury
- Improve sleep and pre-match preparation
- Become an Oxygen Advantage®Instructor by attending one of Patrick McKeown’s 3-day Instructor Trainings. During this course you will learn the science behind The Oxygen Advantage® Technique and receive instruction on how to teach the technique to your clients.
Here’s what some of our instructors have to say:
“Mastering one of the most powerful mechanisms in our body can have a tremendous impact on both well being and performance. Because we breathe 24/7, breath training is potentially endless. I have been looking for a technique that could effortlessly trigger diaphragmatic breathing to improve the mind/ body connection. Thanks to the Oxygen Advantage, I have discovered that nose breathing and breath holds could also enhance the fitness level of my athletes through simulation of altitude training. Moving towards the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo, we have now integrated the Oxygen advantage breathing techniques into our daily training and recovery.”
Julien Billaut, working for Australian Canoeing and the New South Wales Institute of Sport as a Canoe Slalom High Performance Coach towards Tokyo 2020.
“This is one of the best courses I have attended and offered so much more beyond the book in terms of information and practical application. Patrick breaks down the physiology of breathing, and how it affects performance, health, and physical well being.”
Jen Li Sheng, Genesis Gym Singapore senior instructor and 4 times Singapore Strongest Man. Sydney 2017 Oxygen Advantage Instructor Training Participant.
“Still digesting the instructors’ course in London where I spent an amazing weekend. Patrick, Thank you for your dedication to the art of breathing. I look forward to bringing the knowledge to others.”
London 2017 Oxygen Advantage Instructor Training Participant.
Benefits of Becoming an Oxygen Advantage® Instructor:
- Receive direct tuition in the complete Oxygen Advantage® Technique by Patrick McKeown allowing you to instruct individuals and groups.
- You will be provided with an exact script and unique exercise sequence to teach the Oxygen Advantage® Technique via one hour workouts, or a one-day workshop format. Incorporate the technique into your practice / trainings.
- Enjoy full use of The Oxygen Advantage® marketing materials and logo.
- Be featured as a certified instructor on OxygenAdvantage.com website and on your country specific website.
- Enjoy trademark status for the word “Oxygen Advantage®” in Europe, North America and Australia when teaching the Oxygen Advantage® Technique.
- Access to a Certified Instructors only Facebook Discussion Group.
- Only Oxygen Advantage® certified instructors can instruct the Oyxgen Advantage® Technique and workout. This ensures proper and safe instruction of the original breathing exercises.
Terms & Conditions:
To deliver training in the Oxygen Advantage® Technique, instructors must maintain professional indemnity insurance and pay an annual fee of $99 (or equivalent in own currency), for use of Oxygen Advantage® Technique and exercises, marketing assets, as well as featured instructor profile on relevant country website.
Please note that Oxygen Advantage® instructor training does not permit instructors to train and/or certify others to teach the Oxygen Advantage® Technique.