3-Day Intensive OA Advanced Instructor Training
With OA Creator Patrick McKeown – direct translation to German
18, 19, 20 April 2024 | Live in Person | 9.30am-5pm daily | 5301 Siggenthal Station, Switzerland | Investment €1250
NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
The Advanced Instructor Training is our most comprehensive certification. It gives you the skills to teach functional breathing and simulation of altitude training to clients with a wide range of needs and goals. Our Advanced Instructors work with everyone from pro athletes and military to adults and children with chronic illness.
This workshop is an opportunity to:
• Meet and train with Patrick in person in English, with direct translation to the German language (if you are a German speaker we will have simultaneous translation provided by Brigitte Ruff each day).
• Learn in a supportive group setting in the wonderful environs of 5301 Siggenthal Station
• Spend three days with Patrick and your fellow students, gaining a wealth of knowledge from everyone’s coaching experience,
This is an immersive experience. A deep dive with Patrick, in a modern venue, specially designed to welcome you to the Oxygen Advantage Instructor community.
After the three-day in-person training, you will have time to work through the course materials before you take your exam. You will then be required to complete three case studies. You will have lifetime access to our online training portal. This includes an invite to all future Zoom classes, for free.
Your course fee includes:
- Physical and virtual copies of the instructor training manual (In German or English)
- A virtual copy of the athletes’ manual
- A physical copy of ‘The Breathing Cure’ by Patrick McKeown. This is a comprehensive book with 500+ pages, so leave space in your luggage for a bit of extra weight…
- Lifetime access to an online education portal with recorded video lessons explaining the theory and application of the OA method
- Ongoing access to Patrick’s future live Zoom classes for further education
- Marketing designs, images, and logos, to use on your own website and marketing
- Editable PowerPoint presentations to use in your own training sessions and workshops
Planning Your Training and Your Trip:
Are payment plans available?
We require a deposit of €500 upon registration. This reserves your place on the training. If you are not able to attend, your deposit is fully refundable up to 90 days before the start date of the training. The deposit is non refundable beyond the 90 days time period before the training start date, BUT can be credited to another training in the future. The balance of the fee is due 14 days before the first day of training (we will send you a secure payment link). Once fully paid, you will receive advance access to the online training portal for the training.
If you wish to pay the full amount €1250 in one payment, we can facilitate a bank transfer OR secure card payment link in Euros. Please contact Ana at [email protected] to request this option.
Are meals provided?
Lunch and light refreshments (tea and coffee) are provided on the training days. Please contact us with any dietary requirements.
Your lunch break will be an important opportunity to meet and talk with other students and to learn from their varied expertise. We encourage you to join us for lunch. This community-building is a vital part of being an OA instructor!
Are travel and accommodation included in the price?
No, travel and accommodation are not included. We will provide you with a list of recommended places to stay including preferential room rates for the hotel venue where the training takes place.
Can you help me organize travel?
Yes. When you register, we will send you information to help plan your trip to Siggenthal Station. We have team members on hand to help you plan your journey.
OA Advanced Instructor Training
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Dates: 18, 19, 20 April 2024
Times: 9.30am-5pm daily (attend all three days)
Fit 4 Life Center, Hardstrasse 10, Im Industriegebiet Hard. 5301 Siggenthal Station
Fee: €1250 (including meals)
Your deposit of $500 is fully refundable up to 90 days from the training start date. Beyond that time, you may transfer the deposit fee towards another training in the future.