Alberto Salis is a seasoned coach specializing in corporate training and an international yoga teacher with deep knowledge and experience in peak performance coaching and breathing techniques. With over 15 years of experience across various roles such as strategic consultant, manager, trainer, and coach, he has served national and multinational companies in the banking, insurance, aerospace, human resources, and media/entertainment sectors. His passions include change management, energy management, and unlocking human potential, blending Western methodologies like neuroscience and evolutionary psychology with ancient yoga and meditation techniques to optimize personal and professional resources.
Qualifications and affiliations:
- Buteyko Certified Instructor
- Oxygen Advantage Advanced Certified Instructor
- MIT – Certificate in Neuroscience for Business
- Pranayama Shadana Certified Instructor
- International Yoga Teacher – Yoga Alliance
- SFERA / ICF Certified Coach
- Executive MBA – LUISS BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Bachelor’s degrees in Economics and Law
Alberto uses the Oxygen Advantage and the Buteyko method in order to integrate his business coaching sessions with managers, athletes, and executives who want to enhance their mental and physical performance and as a tool to increase their emotional balance and leadership skills.
He provides face to face and online sessions in Italy and Europe, and he is particularly specialized in high level corporate executives and professionals