Alex ManosFARNHAM | UK
Despite being one of the UK’s leading Functional Medicine practitioners specialising in SIBO and gut related disorders as well as mould illness and mycotoxins, Alex’s interests further extend into physical therapy, movement, resiliency, life coaching, nutrition, functional medicine, biohacking, psychedelic science, breathwork, masculinity, meditation, spirituality, and the assimilation of ancient wisdom concerning health. This allows Alex to take a truly holistic approach, and has allowed him to support a wide range of clients. From those suffering with chronic complex health conditions such as chronic fatigue syndrome and autoimmune conditions through to elite professional athletes.
I’ve made it my life’s purpose to learn anything and everything about health, so that I can better serve my client’s goals to reach greater levels of health and happiness.
Away from my 1-2-1 work with clients I am co-founder of Healthpath, a functional testing company, and The Applied Functional Medicine Mentoring Program, where I mentor healthcare practitioners seeking to enhance their skill set in applying the functional medicine model.
- MSc Personalised Nutrition
- BSc Nutritional Therapy
- Dr. Siebecker trained SIBO Practitioner.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- EXOS Performance Coach
- NLP Life Practitioner
- FMS (Functional Movement Systems)
- CAFS – Certified in Applied Functional Science
- 3D MAPS
- StrongFirst Kettlebell Instructor
- Oxygen Advantage Instructor