Matt is a performance and wellness coach specialising in performance, mental wellbeing, sports rehabilitation, and most importantly, the breath. Matt is currently located in Lincolnshire, United Kingdom.
His approach to training is of a fundamental nature – Matt aims to empower people to take control of their own mental and physical state which will subsequently be a happier and healthier one. Teaching face-to-face & online, Matt works with members of the public, corporate businesses and athletes.
Matt has a decade of experience within the resistance and sport specific training world; coupled with three years of personal breath work and meditative practice. Currently balancing a full-time job as a secondary school PE teacher, Matt is now fulfilling his ambition of helping people to improve their sporting performance & recovery and/or reducing stress & anxiety within modern day society.
Matt offers 1-1, group, workplace, and online sessions.
- Breathwork for endurance & movement
- Conscious connected breathwork
- Nervous system activation & regulation
- Improved stress tolerance
- Breath for focus, stress, anxiety & calm
- Sport and Exercise Science BSc (Hons) & Clinical Exercise Physiology MSc (Hons)
- Oxygen Advantage Instructor (Breath Instructor)
- Breathwork Fundamentals (Dan Brule)
- CPR/AED/First Aid
- Coach in Running Fitness (CiRF)
- Improving Your Business Through a Culture of Health (Harvard Business School)
- The Science of Well-Being (Yale University)
- Fundamentals of Neuroscience (Harvard University)