Rory WarnockSYDNEY, NSW | AUSTRALIA
Rory is a performance and wellness coach specializing in strength & conditioning, mobility, yoga and most importantly the breath. His approach to training is very simple – he helps create healthier and happier lives to enable people to feel mentally and physically stronger.
He has over 10 years’ experience in resistance & sport specific training, along with 4 years of yoga & breath practice. Whether you’re looking to improve your sporting performance & recovery, or reduce stress & anxiety in the workplace, Rory would love to help you reach your goals!
Rory works with clients 1-1, as a group, in the workplace and online.
- Strength & Conditioning BSc (Hons)
- Certificate III & IV (Personal Trainer)
- FRCms (Functional Range Conditioning Movement Specialist)
- RYT200 (Yoga Teacher)
- Oxygen Advantage Instructor (Breath Instructor)
- Breathwork Fundamentals (Dan Brule)
- CPR/AED/First Aid
- Improving Your Business Through A Culture of Health (Harvard Business School)
- The Science of Well-Being (Yale University)