ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING
- Delay the onset of fatigue and lactic acid.
- Improve aerobic performance.
- Improve running economy.
- Improve VO2 max (maximal oxygen uptake).
- Improve delivery of oxygen to organs and working muscles.
- Reduce breathlessness during physical exercise.
- Help prevent exercise induced asthma.
- Help maintain fitness during rest or injury.
- Help maintain focus and concentration during competition.
The Oxygen Advantage® Program consists of high performance breathing exercises to simulate high altitude training at sea level. These exercises help to maximize oxygen carrying capacity and delivery for aerobic and anaerobic improvement.Watch Video
HOW WELL DO YOU
The Oxygen Advantage® program teaches you to measure and reduce breathlessness during physical exercise.
By following this program you will:
- Learn to nose breathe to improve oxygen uptake.
- Learn to improve your tolerance to reduced oxygen and increased carbon dioxide.
- Learn to prevent exercise induced asthma
- Learn to improve overall performance, focus and quality of sleep.
How well do you breathe?