ONE SIMPLE TECHNIQUE.
ELEVEN EXERCISES TO:
- Delay the onset of fatigue and lactic acid
- Improve aerobic performance
- Improve running economy
- Improve VO2 max (maximal oxygen uptake)
- Improve delivery of oxygen to organs and working muscles
- Reduce breathlessness during physical exercise
- Help prevent exercise induced asthma
- Help maintain fitness during rest or injury
- Help maintain focus and concentration during competition
APPLY THE PROGRAM:
Scientifically challenge many systems vital to reaching your optimal sports performance:
- Lower blood oxygen saturation
- Greatly disturb blood gases
- Provide your breathing muscles with a more effective workout
- Breathe to maximise oxygen uptake and delivery
- Improve will power and psychological preparedness
HOW WELL DO YOU
The Oxygen Advantage® Program teaches you to measure and reduce breathlessness during physical exercise.
By following this program you will:
Learn to nose breathe to improve oxygen uptake.
Learn to improve your tolerance to reduced oxygen and increased carbon dioxide.
Learn to prevent exercise induced asthma
Learn to improve overall performance, focus and quality of sleep.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY:
Julien Billautworking for Australian Canoeing and the New South Wales Institute of Sport as a Canoe Slalom High Performance Coach towards Tokyo 2020.
Ben GreenfieldAuthor of the New York Times bestseller book, Beyond Training
Danny DreyerFounder of ChiRunning and ChiWalking
Andy FisherFounder of the ‘Hero Forge' project and author of a book by the same name
Jen Li ShengGenesis Gym Singapore senior instructor and 4 times Singapore Strongest Man. Sydney 2017 Oxygen Advantage Instructor Training Participant.
Dr. Joseph Mercolafounder of Mercola.com
Patrick Holfordfounder of the Optimum Nutrition Bible
Tamara GillestYoga Therapist and Teacher
Nick LittlehalesElite Sports Sleep Coach & Author of Sleep
Maria MoranEuropean kettlebell champion 2016
Jade BarberUSA Track and Field Athlete
Jay Wisner Auburn GradNFL Free Agent
Michael O’ShaughnessyLinkedIn Regional Wellness Specialist Dublin HQ and EMEA
Laura ReynoldsOlympic Athlete, 2012 Summer Olympics
Dr. Oz The Good Life
Charles Edward G. FlorendoM.D